Withycombe Fair Terms and conditions
- Goods are subject to availability.
- It is advisable to decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information.
- No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
- Our advertised prices include VAT at the standard rate applicable at the date of sale.
- We accept payment by credit, debit card or Paypal.
- Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
- We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
- We charge for all deliveries.
- We operate a standard next day delivery service for in stock and items out of stock will follow via Royal Mail 1st class items.
- You must notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements we cannot be held responsible for the rules and regulations with Royal Mail or other carriers.
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must tell our Customer Services Department within day of receipt or expected delivery by telephoning us on: 01643 706355.
- After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
- Please check the goods on arrival and let us know if there are any problems you think we should know about.
- Any faulty goods should be returned straight away.
- Items can be returned up to 7 days after they arrived with you. Usually they will fit into the same box for returning and they must arrive back here in good condition.
- Refunds will be made but they will not include the cost of the return.
- Any problems please contact our Customer Services department by phoning: 01643 706355.
- If you return goods please ensure that you have packed up the goods in a safe way. We will not be responsible for any damage or goods that get lost in the post.
- Please note we do not accept returns of items that have been specially ordered or bespoke items.
- International Orders cannot be returned.
Suspension and Termination
- Withycombe Fair.co.uk may suspend the provision of the services or terminate them immediately (without liability to the Customer) if any of the following events happen:
- the Customer fails to make any payment due to withycombefair.co.uk by the time it is due
- the Customer has given any false or misleading information to withycombefair.co.uk
- the Customer is insolvent or becomes insolvent
- the Customers use of the services is likely to cause the whole or part of the services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired
- the Customer is in material breach of this Agreement
- if the primary cause of any problem which substantially impairs or prevents withycombefair.co.uk from performing the services is the failure or malfunction of any equipment, facilities or devices not supplied by withycombefair.co.uk if the site, items or ranges is/are changed
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it.
Our website may contain hyper-links to other external websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites.
Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur during maintenance.
Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes we do.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser if you allow that enables the website or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 18/07/2015 and remains in force in perpetuity until such time as we revise it.
Phone: 01643 706355